Can I Avoid Jail if I pay the back the amount I owe from a Bounced cheque?

Mr. Hassan explains a case wherein an Asian citizen and a resident of the UAE gave someone a check that bounced due to insufficient funds so the other party filed a criminal case against him. So he asks, if he can avoid jail if he pays back the amount he owe from a Bounced check. Click to know more.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

Reader Interactions